Date(s) - 10/20/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Redmond Fire Department, Station 17
Be prepared for the unexpected. Learn what to do to keep yourself and others safe. Take advantage of a great discounted price for First Aid and CPR certification – $25.00.
Redmond Ready Day features a two-hour class in personal preparedness and certification in First Aid and CPR. Information tables covering various aspects of preparedness and volunteer opportunities will be available. Register early, first come, first served. Space is limited. Attendance is required for the full day.
- Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Time: Check-in begins at 8:30 am; class is from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: Fire Station 17, 16917 NE 116 St, Redmond
- Bring a brownbag lunch as we work through the lunch hour.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and First Aid certification cards will be emailed as an electronic card (ecard)
- Registration closes end of day on the Thursday before class and is non-refundable.
- If special accommodations are required, contact Janeen Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before class starts.
- Register online through the Redmond Parks & Rec system.
Instructor time is being donated by Redmond Citizen Corps Council (RCCC) volunteers and facilitated by the Redmond Office of Emergency Management (OEM), resulting in a significant savings for CPR certification.